Wristwatch equipped with the minute repetition was presented in September 1892, in Bienne by Louis Brandt & Frère the forerunner of Omega company.
Brandt has commissioned Audemars Piguet at Le Brassus to modify the 13-line Lépine calibre. The movement was originally purchased by Audemars Piguet from LeCoultre & Cie, the manufacturer of ébauche mechanisms.
Application: Władysław Meller
Other records: Timeline of Watchmaking Innovations